Overview Two ways to set timer configs for a project. Using 1 Timer config which contains information for the whole project. Or for each type use its own Timer config. Methods can be combined with each other.
For example:In one Project Test for issue type Task with Medium priority, the timer should be 72h. And for issue type Support with priority Medium 18h.
Using a common Timer Config.
- Create a Timer config and specify two goals in it Timer configs
- IssueType = Task and priority = Medium
- IssueType = Support and priority = Medium
In Timer Scheme Specify this config for both issue types
- Create and configure Timer Field How create or edit “Timer” field
- connect the Timer Scheme to it
- set the field context for these two types.
So we have 1 timer config that contains information about two types.
Using different Timer Configs.
- Change our configuration to suit the issue type Task.
- Copy Timer config
- Rename our copy and set the current time for issue Type Support
- We have two timer configs that differ only in reaction time to different priorities
- Now you need to connect them in the timer scheme to the corresponding issue type.