Enables the display of the “stopwatch” fields in the sidebar.
- Open application “Timer field”:
- Open “Web panels” tab and click “Create”
You can create many panels with different settings.
- Web panel name - A panel with this name will be created in issues.
- Stopwatch fields - The selected stopwatches will be displayed in the panel with the settings specified below.
- Projects - The panel will be available for issues from the specified projects. Empty value - all projects.
- Issue types - The panel will be available for issues of the specified types. Empty value - all issue types.
- Time format - In the selected format, the time will be displayed in the panel.
What is the new Jira issue view?
- Location - Location in the application interface for this panel.
- Web panel weight - Set a positive integer.
- Determines the order in which web panels appear. Web panels are displayed top to bottom or left to right in order of ascending weight. The “lightest” weight is displayed first, while the “heaviest” weights sink to the bottom.
- Due to caching in Jira cloud, weight changes can be delayed in the issue.