Time in status - JQL
Configure JQL Queries.
- You can display new fields in the JQL navigator and dashboards.
- "time in hours:FIELD_NAME" > 1.5 - to search by time in hours. You can enter a fractional number. Minutes will be converted to hours in decimal notation.
- "time in minutes:FIELD_NAME" > 90 - to search by time in minutes. Hours will be converted to minutes.
- Combined conditions:
"hours of:FIELD_NAME" > 1 - to search by hours. The number of hours spent in this status.
"minutes of:FIELD_NAME" > 30 - to search by minutes. The number of minutes spent in this status. You can combine this conditions for the convenient search.
For example: "hours:FIELD_NAME" > 2 AND "minutes:FIELD_NAME" > 45 will search for issues that spend more than 2 hours and 45 minutes in the defined status.
- 'For sorting, you can use any of these fields with the obligatory indication of 'ASC or DESC
- ... ORDER BY "time in hours:FIELD_NAME" ASC
Time in status - field configuration
Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch
Time in status
Timers and Stopwatches
Switch to User + Delegating SU (Jira)
Time in status for Jira Cloud
Time in status fields
Calculated fields (JBCF)
Calculated fields (JBCF) for Jira Cloud
Timer field | SLA for Jira Cloud
Stopwatch for Jira Cloud
Time between dates for Jira Cloud
Time between dates fields
Fields panel for Jira Service Management (JSM)
Display Linked Issues
User helper for JiBrok cloud apps