Time in status - JQL
Configure JQL Queries.
- You can display new fields in the JQL navigator and dashboards.
- "time in hours:FIELD_NAME" > 1.5 - to search by time in hours. You can enter a fractional number. Minutes will be converted to hours in decimal notation.
- "time in minutes:FIELD_NAME" > 90 - to search by time in minutes. Hours will be converted to minutes.
- Combined conditions:
"hours of:FIELD_NAME" > 1 - to search by hours. The number of hours spent in this status.
"minutes of:FIELD_NAME" > 30 - to search by minutes. The number of minutes spent in this status. You can combine this conditions for the convenient search.
For example: "hours:FIELD_NAME" > 2 AND "minutes:FIELD_NAME" > 45 will search for issues that spend more than 2 hours and 45 minutes in the defined status.
- 'For sorting, you can use any of these fields with the obligatory indication of 'ASC or DESC
- ... ORDER BY "time in hours:FIELD_NAME" ASC
Time in status - field configuration
Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch
Time in status
Timers and Stopwatches
Time in status (Cloud)
Time in status fields
Calculated fields (JBCF)
Calculated fields (JBCF) for Cloud
Timer for Cloud
Stopwatch for Cloud