This application calculates time that issue spent in the specified status. Calculations can be made according to the working calendar(taking into account weekends, holidays and lunch breaks).
You can search and sort tasks by the "time in the status" fields. This allows to create queue/filters according to the time metrics.
Fields are also available for export in different formats, which allows you to use your favourite reporting tools: excel, rest api, dashboards, etc.
Where to begin?
- Create a work calendar. To do this, go to the adjacent tab: Calendars.
- Create fields to track the time in the status. To do this, go to the adjacent tab: "Time in status" fields.
- Configure JQL Queries.
- You can display new fields in the JQL navigator and dashboards.
- "time in hours:FIELD_NAME" > 1.5 - to search by time in hours. You can enter a fractional number. Minutes will be converted to hours in decimal notation.
- "time in minutes:FIELD_NAME" > 90 - to search by time in minutes. Hours will be converted to minutes.
- Combined conditions:
- "hours of:FIELD_NAME" > 1 - to search by hours. The number of hours spent in this status.
- "minutes of:FIELD_NAME" > 30 - to search by minutes. The number of minutes spent in this status. You can combine this conditions for the convenient search.
- For example: "hours:FIELD_NAME" > 2 AND "minutes:FIELD_NAME" > 45 will search for issues that spend more than 2 hours and 45 minutes in the defined status.
- 'For sorting, you can use any of these fields with the obligatory indication of 'ASC or DESC
- ... ORDER BY "time in hours:FIELD_NAME" ASC
- Create web panels for additional information about time in status. To do this, go to the adjacent tab: "Web panels"
- Contact support in case of difficulties.
The application is now being fine-tuned and improved. Later on, there will be more detailed information about functionality and limitations.