The main functionality for the cloud is ready and published! Now you can:
- Track the work time spent in statuses.
- Track working hours between events in issues.
- Establish rules for the countdown of working hours. And keep track of how much time is left to complete work or action.
- Search by time using JQL in real time (taking into account the data refresh rate).
- Export time data to reports and process them in third-party systems.
- Generate reports, desktops, queues focused on time metrics.
Server application “Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch” implemented in the cloud by several applications:
Each of them implements its part from the server plugin. And you can configure in your cloud only what you really need. We tried to keep the general functionality and improve it whenever possible. The configuration of the fields is not much different from the server version. Therefore, we hope the migration to Jira Cloud will not turn into learning a new product for you.
The main differences between fields are described in this post. If you have any questions, please contact support. We will be happy to tell you and improve our documentation.
We are also working on reports and additional functionality for the Jira Cloud. The immediate plans to improve these applications (2021):
- Synchronization of data between applications - so that you do not have to manually sync calendars and some other settings. ✅
- Same interfaces for setting up contexts.✅
- Same settings for visualizing values in fields. ✅
- Display of status in the fields and new visualization options. ✅
- Configurable data refresh intervals.
- Display of fields in the form of panels with detailed information. ✅
- Setting limits
- Options for setting the end date of the timer.✅
- Other improvements.